We are fully committed to our social and environmental responsibility to create a thriving future.
Sustainability is more than a slogan, we believe it is an inherent duty that we need to put into action through recycling, healthy environments, and reducing our carbon footprint. We strive to reduce and minimize the use of virgin resources and promote efficient use of material through the reuse and recycling of items that can be appropriated for future uses. As a company, we care for our employees, our clients, and our products. That is the reason we are able to imagine a larger goal and prosperous future
We try to be at the forefront of environmental protection and the well-being of everyone, fostering human comfort and wellness for future generations to come.
Over the last few decades the rapid progress of our economy has come at the expense of the environment. This is the driving force for Tuntex to be at the forefront of environmental protection and to put into action a sustainable production process.
The 3R’s – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, is how we have chosen to pursue our sustainable development. Tuntex is fulfilling the 3R movement with the aim of reducing waste and minimizing environmental impacts, while promoting the efficient use of resources and striving to achieve a closed-loop recycling process.
Reducing resource usage and carbon footprint is one of the effective measures to protect the environment. Tuntex has taken action to fulfill this mission through green manufacturing.
- Internal resource regeneration system and enhanced technologies (e.g. Solution Dyed) are utilized to reduce raw material consumption and avoid massive waste
- Yarn is produced and used in the same place to reduce the carbon cost
- On-site waste treatment facilities are equipped to eliminate the
release of pollutants into the environment
- Certified with ISO14001, green management of the entire
the production line is implemented to pursue sustainable development
Reuse will extend the life span of resources, therefore, maximizing their value. Through practical Reuse of discarded materials and waste Tuntex minimizes the environmental impact while providing high-quality products.
- As one of the few large-scale manufacturers using recycled backings in new carpet products
- Waste to be turned into value-added products including LuxCushion™ and Circular nexlon™ with minimal processing
- Packaging materials and transportation accessories are used
multiple times to reduce one-time waste
Recycling maintains a balance between production and consumption. Tuntex insists on sustainability. Every step in the production process is closely linked, making the system organic.
- Achieved closed-loop recycling (resources - products - renewable resources)
- Waste materials are repurposed from the production of yarn, carpets, and backings
- Certified with Green Circle Certification claiming Recycled Content in a clear and transparent manner
From the inception of the company, we understood that sustainability would be addressed holistically as a "company-wide effort". Over the years our commitment to sustainability has expanded to all parts of our business and operations.
As one of the leading advocators in sustainability, we hope to not only impact our business internally, but to inspire others to change their sustainability view - clients, collaborators, and our extended network. We believe in the power of leading by example and we are doing our best to help restore both our economy and our environment.